RIMBUNAN KUASA SDN BHD
Company Address: No.3 (1st & 2nd Floor) The Cube, Jalan Puteri 7/13A, Bandar Puteri, 47100 Puchong, Selangor Darul Ehsan
Industry: General & Wholesale Trading of Automotive Spare Part & Accessories
Company Size: 51 – 200 Employees
Working Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm
Working Location: Cheras, Kuala Lumpur(Jalan Segambut), Kajang, Klang, Petaling Jaya, Subang, Butterworth, Ipoh and Kuantan
Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Person & No. : Ms Connie 019-3323125
Position : Sales Executive
No. of Vacancy : 5
Reporting To : Branch Head
Monthly Basic Salary : RM1800.00 to RM2500.00
Qualification : Candidate must possess at least a Diploma in Automotive
Experience : Fresh Graduate
Others : Must be PC proficient and familiar with Microsoft Excel and Word.
Good communication skills
Proven good track record will be an advantage
- To promote continental car spare parts and accessories.
- To open new customer accounts.
- To solicit sales orders from existing / potential customers to achieve monthly sales target.
- To establish good relationships with customers via good networking and support.
- Undertake any other tasks as instructed by the superior.
High Sales Commission Scheme
Group Personal Accident Insurance
EPF & SOCSO
Posim Group is a member of The Lion Group of Companies with diversified business interests in steel manufacturing, retails & trading and property development. Posim manufacturing plant is located in Shah Alam, Malaysia, and it is certified under ISO 9001 : 2015 Quality Management System by SIRIM QAS International Sdn Bhd. Beside, Posim offers premium Motorcycle Oils and Motor Oils under HI-REV brand. The company also specialises in a full line of lubrication solutions for Industrial and Commercial user-sectors. HI-REV lubricants are widely distributed through our network of 4,800 automotive and motorcycle service workshops.
Below are some detail for 2 vacant positions:
Sales and Technical Support Officer
– Technical Support and Software Update
– Automotive repair and sales of diagnostic
– Diagnostic Scanner Sales
– To minimized Customer problem/ complaints
– Proficient in Mandarin and English ( Local Chinese Dialects is advantage)
– Possess Sijil Kemahiran Malaysia (SKM) Level 1- 3
– Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/”O” Level, any field
– Willing to learn on vehicles and scanner troubleshooting
– Able to travel outstation with own transportation (Car)
– Ability to cooperate with internal and external participants
– Fresh Graduate is welcome
Any interested, please submit a standard application with your resume and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.